Hello Everyone —
My name is Maxx Cherry (no, not Max Cherry from Jackie Brown…that was Samuel Jackson). I am an 11 year old Morkie (1/2 yorkie and 1/2 maltese). Just stopping through to introduce myself and let you know that I have the BEST MOM EVER! No, she really is the best. I have been with her since I was 10 weeks old and I have the best life. Here’s a few things you should know about me:
1. I love to play ball. I mean I can play balls for hours and never get tired.
2. I love to sleep (just like my mom).
3. I love snacks. If you ever want to bribe me, just give me a meat or meat flavored snack (turkey or chicken only ’cause beef does something funny to my stomach).
4. Besides having the best mom, I have the best grandmother too….she calls me her grandpuppy which I think is a little strange because I’m not a puppy anymore, but I still love her to pieces.
5. I’m a doggie daycare dog. Yep, I said it. I’m one of those dogs that goes to a place to play with other dogs. I Iove it and so does my mom. I think she takes me there becasue she doesn’t like leaving me alone all the time. In Chicago I go to a place called DoGone Fun and when I lived in Brooklyn, New York, I went to a place called Green Pets Spa and Boutique. And now that we live in New Jersey, I go to The Kearny Dog Walker where I hang out with a group of amazing dogs.
6. Sometimes I think it’s strange that my mom will talk to me when she knows I can’t talk back, but then I realize that since it’s just the 2 of us, she just needs someone (or in my case some dog) to listen.
7. Some times I have really bad gas. I know that’s gross, but I wanted to warn you just in case.
8. I am a GQ Smooth dog. No really, I’m a really sharp dresser.
9. I am, by far, the CUTEST DOG EVER! If you don’t believe me see my picture below.
Me and my beautiful mom
Maxx used to be my buddy a long time ago. But his mom took him far away and have not allowed him to rekindle the relationship. I so wish she would.
Jeanine, you are still my buddy. My mom said call her!